Gene's Jukebox

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Devil Years

Guys! Here's the latest..

I'm really excited about this rollout about to get underway later this week. My pal's at the PERRI INK. Cartel are screening a short film they named after one of my tunes! Called "My Devil Years", it was taken during a recent trip Nick & Co. made into the desert during a motorcycle ride and camp. The screening is this Fri night! All are welcome to come hang out, drink free beer, and watch this epic journey on 2 wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait, there is more! In case you miss the screening on Friday the 25th, Monday the 28th it goes online, and Tuesday the 29th the title single "My Devil Years" drops to iTunes! You may have heard the old version before, but this new version features Nick Perri on lead guitar!! The track smokes. Get ready..

No comments:

Post a Comment